Bali has always been on my list of places to visit and I’ve always wanted to experience Balinese lifestyle and culture. I finally decided to make it happen as part of my one-month trip to south-east Asia and Australia, and I picked Ubud as my first destination in Bali.
Ubud is in centre of Bali and it’s famous for rice fields, temples, traditional crafts and the monkey forest. After lots of research, I decided to stay close to central Ubud to have access to restaurants and shops and at the same time, be in the middle of Ubud’s incredible jungles. Pandawas Villas offered an excellent location in beautiful surroundings.
Pandawas villas are located 5 kilometers away from Ubud central town and it’s fully surrounded by jungle. The complex has only 5 villas which gives you privacy to relax and enjoy the nature. It felt like I was in the middle of heaven with no one to disturb.
When we arrived after an almost 90-minute drive from the airport, we were welcomed at the reception with a fresh glass of Mango juice. We had a very smooth and quick check-in and we were given all the information we needed to explore the area including recommendations on where to eat and how to find our way.
- Beautifully designed villas to fully enjoy the surroundings
- Spacious villas with all the facilities including a beautiful outdoor bath and a large living room with TV and satellite.
- Only 5 min drive from Ubud town
- Close to all the main attractions in Ubud including rice fields, temples, coffee plantations and the Monkey forest
- Free shuttle to Ubud town centre
- Speedy room service
- Great breakfast and coffee using fresh local ingredients
These are some photos from the communal areas of the hotel:
Pandawas only has 5 villas and each of them has a view of a beautiful swimming pool that is shared between all the villas. These are some photos from our villa called Bhima.
Breakfast is served either in your room or by the swimming pool at your requested time.